Well, the holidays are over which means it’s time for tax season! Here are some important dates for the first quarter of 2015 to mark on your calendars:
- January 15th – 4th quarterly estimated tax for 2014 is due
- January 31st – All W2’s and 1099’s must be postmarked to all employees and/or recipients
- February 28th – All W2’s and 1099’s must be sent to Social Security Administration and the state.
- March 15th – Corporate tax return deadline!
- April 15th – Personal tax return deadline!
- April 30th – 1st quarter payroll reports due